• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The new adventures of Barney bun and Roxy doodle

Isabel

Warren Veteran
Well, not only has brave Barney conquered the three steps that lead to the dining room (finally!) him and Roxy were allowed out ALL day today while I was out. I was really impressed! I kept themin the living room, which is where they are based, and apart from a couple of extra bits of wallpaper removal, everything is in tact. So, one step closer to free range I think!

It's been lovely having them hurtling all over the place the last couple of days. Roxy thinks it's hilarious to run as fast as possible from one end of the flat to the other with the odd binky in between. They are fun to watch aren't they.
:D :D :D

Aww bless 'em for not chewing your sofa! :lol:

Id love Audrey to be free range, perhaps if she stops chewing and doesnt harrass Worm constantly she could be eventually :lol:

I was expecting mayhem, seeing as last time I tried it I came home to find Roxy emerging from the back of the TV stand :shock: :shock: :shock: it was all blocked off but when a rabbit has got a job to do!

They both seem really happy, especially Barney, I can't believe the difference it has made. I don't know why he's suddenly decided that the other half of the house is now acceptable. Maybe it's because I tidied up :oops: 8)

So glad they are behaving them selves and enjoying their extra freedom..just be careful in case they are lulling you into a false sense of security..they may be plotting something BIG! :lol:

honeybunny said:
So glad they are behaving them selves and enjoying their extra freedom..just be careful in case they are lulling you into a false sense of security..they may be plotting something BIG! :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Hmmm didn't think about that. I thought Roxy was being a bit secrative.

Actually, I was at a pub yesturday and written on the toilet door (classy pub) was "Eithene and Roxy woz ere"! I thought I'd brought her up properly.

Back