• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My two piggies!... and update

Veronica

Mama Doe
Hiya guys :)

Thought I'd pop a post on here.....with an update :)

Thanks to Jill, Coco and Bruce went to their new wonderful home :love: :D That means that all my babies have been rehomed to brilliant loving new homes :D :love: I'm so so happy, and is such a weight and relief off my mind :D

I now have 5 bunnies remaining.....

Prudence and Len
Tina and Billy
Alfie

...these will remain here forever, and my parents (and family) and being brilliant in helping me look after them, with all the moving etc.
Infact my mum bought Prudence and Len a new basket at the weekend....a pink one!...which I argued wasn't fair on Len....so I will have to get him a blue one :roll: :lol:

I still have Rocky, the little netherland dwarf, who has been now moved outdoors (I couldn't keep him inside, due to the alternations to my room starting). Sadly he's become a little agressive with the move...well, agressive is perhaps too harsh a word....I'd say 'hutch territorial'...as he likes to ludge at you when you open his hutch. However once out and about he's the perfect little bunny he was.
I will be neutering when I have a day off, as I'm sure this will help him.
I have also considered pairing him up with Tina and Billy, my other nethies, as I'm sure he misses company...but it's a decision I have to really consider :?

Alfie is his same old happy self.....spending most of his day sitting out in the soil amongst the bedding plants. :lol: He's just lovely :D :love:

Finally....here are my two remaining piggies :D I've renamed them Nancy and Mrs. Garrad (my mum actually renamed them, and there is a reason for their names :lol: )

Anyhow....here are the pics :D

Nancy (ginger girl) and Mrs. Garrad (cream), after their bath :D
piggy1.jpg

All snuggled up in front of the fire drying off....
piggy2.jpg

piggie3.jpg

All dried off, and looking gorgeous and smelling lush :D
piggy4.jpg

piggy5.jpg

piggy6.jpg

Veronica x

That's great news that the piggies have found their forever homes!

Veronica said:
I still have Rocky, the little netherland dwarf, who has been now moved outdoors (I couldn't keep him inside, due to the alternations to my room starting). Sadly he's become a little agressive with the move...well, agressive is perhaps too harsh a word....I'd say 'hutch territorial'...as he likes to ludge at you when you open his hutch. However once out and about he's the perfect little bunny he was.
I will be neutering when I have a day off, as I'm sure this will help him.

I'm wondering if this "hutch aggression" is something nethies are prone to? My Rocket used to be like this too - but now he's free-range he's the softest little guy in the world and loves a nose rub!

AMETHYST

awww cute pics and glad that you successfully rehoed your animals esp your group of 6 - how are they doing in their new home? was it a forum member that rehomed them?

Hey Veronica,
Lovely piggies. Send my love to all your gorgeous bunnies :D (and to you of course!!!).
Nicola x

Back