• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What dog crates are best for Buns?

Fairy13

Wise Old Thumper
Hi, I'm just after a bit of advice. I've a pair (and hopefully another pair to be) of buns who live together indoors. 1 set are in a pen (like the metal panel run ones) with a correx/corroplast base. (they ate their way through the base that came with it :shock: ) The others in indoor bunny cages. But I find the pen not sturdy enough and the indoor cages just. . . look. . . bit horrible. :oops: Would anyone if they are very pleased with a puppy pen they have (with a sturdy base) let me know sort of how big it is, where they got it whether they are pleased with it etc? I'd be really grateful :D Thanks x x

HI, I've got a 48" dog crate from the internet. It's a regular seller on ebay and I know atleast a couple of other people on the forum have used them I think its perfect pets or something like that.
It was about £40 which is a really good price alhough having seen a couple in shops I don't think it is of such a high quality but its not bad quality if that makes sense.

Just checked, it's called Ideal Pet Products, on ebay :D

i got a 42 inch one from ebay, it has a metal base and is very sturdy. The seller is pet shop rugeley or something like that. Excellent value and fast delivery :thumb: (If you find the metal base noisy when they are jumping about, you can put newspaper underneath it).

I also have a 36 inch one which I got second hand but was originally from Argos. In comparison its fairly rubbish quality and is pretty flimsy, but it does the job as a base for my house rabbit who is never locked in it.

Back