• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding day...

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
Is next Thursday :D

I have booked next Thursday, Friday and the following Monday and Tuesday off work so that gives me 6 days to keep an eye on them :lol:

I just got the hutch out the shed, this is the one I have for them http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Massive-Rabbi...ryZ63513QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem although its still flat pack at the moment so we will be buillding it this Saturday!

My hay experts order arrived yesterday with all the stuff to go in their new hutch. Im just waiting for my bunnybasics order now :D

And the best bit is my mum and I have decided to put paving slabs on half the grass area that my brother made his veg patch on so they will be on the other side of the garden from Buu :D

Im sooooo excited I cant wait!

Good luck with the bonding, I`m sure you`ll be fine. I think i must be the only person who actually enjoys bonding!!!!!!! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Love the run & hutch combo, wonder if i can talk hubby into buying me one????

Su.x

Thanks guys :D

I have a better idea of what to expect this time so hopefully it will all go ok! Plus I can use my sisters flat for the morning on Thursday so it will help to get them away from home :lol:

Back