• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FIGHTING BUNS NOW ...WHAT NEXT

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
IM FLIPPIN FED UP WITH STRESSING OVER BUNNIES . ...
Weve had Tommy with an abcess we couldnt treat.... a reaction to stitches......Lenins ulcer and eye infection......another reaction to stitches ....Dylan with his nose being bit through the mesh of the run ....and now ...ive just had to seperate Skye and Mishka before they killed each other . Skye has a nasty bite and bald patch on her nose and is very shook up ...Mishka is hyper and wont let me near her :cry: :cry: :cry:

and this is all since 1st of january :shock: :?

im dreading whats going to happen next :? :cry: :cry:

Angie

I`m sorry you`re having such a time of it Angie.
I know i can`t really say anything to make you feel better but just wanted to let you know i`m thinking of you & sending you a big cyber bottle of strong alcohol.

Hugs,
Su.x

OMG Angie!! :shock: :shock:

Why cant Bunsters just be nice to each other...... :?

I too seem to be having a run of problems with Bunnies..... :? :?

Sending calming vibes your way

Janex

Sending calming vibes to buns and healing ones too. Hugs to you. Also sending a large bottle of vino !!! Hoping all settles down soon. :D

So sorry Angie you've had a bad start to the New Year.....but at least Dylan now has 3 girlfriends and will be spoilt rotten! :D :D

Back