• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bloomin rabbits!

buddabun

Warren Veteran
I was happily sat at the computer when all of a sudden the TV guide on Sky popped up!! I wondered if there was a ghost in the house... no... then I looked down at the floor. The remote had fallen to the floor and Charlie has eaten ALL the buttons from it!!!! All escept for the "text" button which noone ever uses...

Why do I bother feeding him delicious vegetables when he obviously prefers little rubbery buttons :shock:

Our Giant rabbit absolutely loves remote control buttons, she used to haul herself onto the sofa inorder to get to the remote and devour yet another button!! Fortunately she can't get on our new sofa!! We still can't skip the DVD forward though!! :lol:

Deej managed to remove 4 buttons off the remote the other month, luckily you can still press them, as they were quite domed, and he only chewed off the tops! :no:

Teddy did this with my Freeview remote... So when I moved house, I hid the eaten remote and took my Mum's freeview remote with me :oops: :lol:

I hope my Mum never stumbles across this now :lol:

yep, my two have a bit of a button fetish too!! We have teeth marks in a few of the buttons on our remote.. :roll:

The tc man came round not long ago, and said looks like you could do with a new remote that looks so old- look there's not even any buttons on it lol :roll: hmmmm of course its old :lol: my rabbits honestly didnt eat all the buttons off lol ( Much!)

Back