• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Building a hutch!

thehappypixi

Warren Scout
Has anyone here, by any chance, got any plans for building a hutch?
I'm intending to build a four storey hutch of seperate hutches so as to maximise on the small amout of space I have here.
Has anyone built hutchs and with what success??!!

I built a hutch using the plans here he sells them on ebay as well but protects his copyright - will try and remember to post a picture later!

The cost was possibly cheaper than shop bought when you compare the quality - ours is made from 9mm marine plywood with a double skinned roof (second one down on the list) and has ramp system to the top floor so the boys have space to run - they can also stand on tip toes with room to spare!

If you would like any tips feel free to PM us

Dave

Great thanks :D My OH is a woodworker/carpenter by trade and can build it for me. He's come up with some ideas but would like to get some more ideas:) Either that or I found a fab 3 story hutch on ebay if I can get some £moolah£!

Back