• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyboby want my old indoor cage for free............

Kim_w

Mama Doe
I have had it for 4 years so it is a bit grubby and there is wee stains in 2 of the corners ( that wont come out- ive tried!!!)
I measured it the other week and it is 100cm long. Rupert has been living in this cage but is now living in a puppy crate wih Bailey now they are bonded. The size of the cage has never been a problem for Rupert because I have always left the door open on it all day and occasionly at night so he mostly just used it as his "base!" and has been happy living in it (more often than not id come home from work to fing him lay in his cage when he had the run of my room!!

You would have to collect it off me as it is too big to post, but I could meet you somewhere local!!

It would be great for rescues as an emergancy cage-just an idea!!! :D :D

I live just off the M66 which is off the M60
I live in Heywood which is near Bury, Manchester. :D

If a rescue can't take it (maybe Elaine could use it?), I could make use of it if you do want rid. I live in Rusholme but have no transport :? ...

Obv. if any recuse wants it then they come first :D .

Back