• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

He looks so sad, bless.

Kezza30

Warren Veteran
Buttons always seems to look so sad out there on his own. He literally sits in his litter box all day and occasionally eats grass, he eats the pellets over night rather than during the day and rarely any hay. Even at night when there supposed to be lively he's still there in his box. If he does play, he'll take 2 hops then nudge his ball and thats it, in his box he goes again. The vet at his MOT said he was a healthy bun with no problems so is this likely to just be because he's lonely. He won't be able to be introduced to another bun for another few months at most and it makes me feel cruel when i see him out the window :(

I also know his previous owners never cared for him and there 6 small kids woudl be really ruff with him, i even seen one of the kids jump at him when trying to catch him and landed nearly on him, thankfully only hit his leg, do you think this might be why he's so quite that he might just be scared or something :(

Has he been naeuted ?
Fudge has been done this morning. He's lonely aswell & just strares at the house all day :(
He'll have a ladybun soon though :wink:

Aww i'm glad yours can get a ladybun soon. He's not neuterd as we've only had him 2 weeks and i ahve no money. So it could be quite a wile with needing to leave him 6 weeks after the op aswell. He always seems content when i'm holding him and he moves his head to face me it's really cute as if he can sense he's safe and loved here but maybe the way those 6 small kids treat him it might be the reason he's so quite and scared looking.

Back