• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Mulberry please....U/D WE HAVE POOS!

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
Mulberry is not herself today. She was not interested in her breakfast & she loves her food. :? :cry:
I`ve brought her inside & set her up in the bathroom where i can keep a close eye on her. She`s still quite active & has been having a good run around which is positive & isn`t showing any signs of pain & her tummy feels normal.
I`ve put a variety of tempting foods in there & she`s just had a couple of pieces of pineapple & some carrot which is promissing. I`ve also given her some pro-biotics but she isn`t passing any poos, so i`ve booked her into the vets for later today as i don`t want her going into stasis.

Please can she be sent some positive vibes for my little girl...........

Su.x

Mulberry says `Thankyou for the positive vibes`.
She`s just had her 2nd dose of infacol & some more pro-biotics. Fingers crossed she produces some poos soon...................................

Su.x

Sending hugs to Mulberry and you Tell her Auntie Jill says she is not allowed to worry her mum like this and to hurrry up and poo! :D xx

I`ve passed on your message Jill, Mulberry said " :p "! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
She`s been enjoying her tummy rubs but hates being syringe fed!
Still waiting for poo though...................................

Su.x

cannonwoman said:
I`ve passed on your message Jill, Mulberry said " :p "! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x
Naughty girl! :lol: Have you tried syringing apple juice..usually gets them going?!

honeybunny said:
cannonwoman said:

Su.x
Naughty girl! :lol: Have you tried syringing apple juice..usually gets them going?!

Will shoot out & get some now.
I`ve just checked on her & she`s now eating her brekkie (pellets) so hopefully that means i`m winning this one.
Fingers crossed.

Su.x

Mulberry has just produced a nice pile of healthy poos! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D And i`ve discovered that she `loves` apple juice! :D
Thanks for that tip Jill. :thumb:

Su.x

beckiboo186 said:
OMG So Sorry I missed this Su!! :shock: So Glad you have some poo's now :D X

Don`t worry Becki, you`ve got enough on your mind right now.
Isn`t it amazing how excited you can get about poos?! :shock: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hugs,
Su.x

Back