• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Calel (For a change!!)

Angie65

Wise Old Thumper
You wouldn't know I had other buns would you? :oops: :lol:

I was cleaning out his cages last night (fully armoured up) & he was running round eating my trousers etc (s'ok - had 3 pairs on!), & when I knelt down he hopped onto my knee & started grooming me :D Couldn't feel it through the padded coat, but still :love: Lasted ages cos one of us was too scared to move :lol: then he sprawled out against my knees.

He has showed affection before - he LOVES nose rubs, but this is the first time affection hasn't been followed by one of his psycho fits/biting episodes. He then ate a carrot out of my hand (only veg i can pick up with thick mittens on :lol: ), then ran back into his cage to groom his girlfriend :D

This morning he was doing the usual backflips in his cage & trying to eat my gloves, but still :D

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how lovely. he sounds like a fantastically crazy bun! i know how u feel, benji seemed to hate me for awhile but now eats out my hand and nudges me when im not stroking him lol. lovely feeling :love: :love:

Awwwwwwwwwwwww he does love you really!! :D And all those scars you have from him are really just caused by his over zealous love bites! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

cannonwoman said:
Awwwwwwwwwwwww he does love you really!! :D And all those scars you have from him are really just caused by his over zealous love bites! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

Not many love bites are followed by someone running screaming from a room, dialling 999 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Angie65 said:
cannonwoman said:

Su.x

Not many love bites are followed by someone running screaming from a room, dialling 999 :lol: :lol: :lol:

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

:lol: :lol: That made me chuckle! Only because I have just be saying to my partner that today Thumper had a real strop on when I was cleaning her hutch......she was running around the garage and coming up to sniff inside her hutch as i was clearing it out. She then sat next to me, started boxing my leg, eating my trousers and then grooming me :shock: ! So maybe she felt guilty lol...

I think its lovely that your bunny is showing some :love: hehe!

I LURVE all the stories about Calel cos it gives me fantastic mental images and I can't help but smile :lol:

Sorry Angie, I know it's not so funny for you sometimes :oops:

I look forward to Calel stories, they always make me smile ! :lol: :D Bless him he does adore you ! :D

Back