• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Muirne - 5th Feb-I Have Lost Yet Another Friend

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
:cry: :cry:

After her Dental and molar extractions on Monday she has not been able to eat and I have had to syringe feed her. She is on Penicillin Injections, Metacam and Torbugesic but we dont seem to be getting on top of the pain :cry:
I have just spoken with Christobel and she has advised I continue the treatment during today and we will review the situation this evening,
Things are not looking good for Muirne :cry: Whereas at first she was OK about syringe feeds now she is getting distressed by them :cry: Obviously not a situation that can go on..... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Janex

I'm so sorry Muirne is in pain.

These poor bunnys teeth cause us all so much heartache.

Sending you both lots of positive vibes. I hope Muirne will be o.k.

What does she usually eat? I have to crunch Harveys SS up for him but recently I gave him some of the Excel dwarf as it's so much smaller and easier for him to eat. I think it's sweeter too so I wonder whetehr that would be any good.

Thinking of you both.

L O L,

Nicola and Harvey xxx

Poor bun :(

No experience with toothless buns, but the only thing Flint would eat after GA (re abscess) was mashed banana with grated carrot :?

Poor Muirne. :cry: :cry:
I have evrything crossed you can get ontop of this.
Sending healing vibes to Muirne & supportive hugs to you.

Su.x

Thanks everyone. I hate seeing her so miserable as she has always been such a happy Bunny, very gentle and no trouble at all. She has fought her Dental problems for over 3 years now but things are not looking good at the moment :cry:

Janex

Still no improvement :cry:
I am going to have to seperate her from Katie and Nomad for a few hours to see if she will eat some mushy food unaided. If I leave her with the other two then Nomad just scoffs all the food :roll:
Poor dear Muirne, I fear 'a decision' may soon have to be made :cry: :cry:

Janex

Back