• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport Request! Perth to Aberdeen!

FurryFriends

Warren Scout
Sonny and Daisy, two long term resident bunnies have been offered a home as a pair of house bunnies. This is the home they have been waiting for for so long!

I have managed to find transport for the 11th February since a lady has kindly offered to transport them from her place to Perth, but the link between Perth and Aberdeen seems to be quite dry at the moment. The transporter is going to board them overnight and then transport the gang up to Perth on the 12th Feb.

There are also two baby rats hoping to thumb a lift to Aberdeen. The lady for these lives 'in Old Aberdeen, a street called Spital. It's really close to the University of Aberdeen and only walking distance to the city centre.'

If anyone at all can be of any help to hopefully get these deserving bunnies to their new home please let me know.

Emma

:D Fingers crossed!

The lady adopting Sonny and Daisy lives in in Keith, about 60 miles away from Aberdeen, but she can travel some of the way.

Emma

:? *goes to see where Keith is....*

Ah! It's near Elgin :thumb:

Which day would I need to pick up the buns in Perth? Jim's managed to get the Saturday off, would it be that day?

I can manage to get them from Perth to Arbroath and I think Lisa will collect them from Arbroath and take them up to Aberdeen but I need to know which day it will be cos she works shifts.

The buns are travelling up on 12th Feb. This does make it awkward because it is a Monday and most people are working.

Emma

Ok, so will I need to meet this person in Perth on the 12th (and AM or PM?, sorry to ask but we feed our buns in the morning around 9 to 10 and in the evening 7 to 9) or are they staying there for a stopover? Looks like I'll manage as Lisa's shifts are reasonable around those days :thumb:

Back