• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Horrible Video

Broken

Young Bun
There's a few nasty videos on YouTube of people feeding their snakes rabbits.

Nice buns too, Dutch rabbits and the like. I didn't watch, I couldn't, but you can still see a preview of the video on the page where you search videos.

It made me cry a lot, my boyfriend must have thought I had lost it. It made me very angry and I kicked a few things. How could people do this. It makes my stomach curl and makes me want to hurt them very very badly. Maybe I'm evil but I can't stand to think about someone doing this. Please save yourself the pain of seeing this image. Do not search "rabbit" on YouTube.

YouTube have some awful stuff on :( I watched something the other day & I wish to god I hadn't :cry: :cry: :( I can't get it out of my head ..

THAT IS :censored: SICK :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
WHY have youtube left in on????????

If I understand it correctly, the sites admin/mod's check out all "flagged as inappropriate" video's within 24 hours and then make the decision as to whether to remove it.

Don't think there is anything else that can be done, unfortunately.

Kate x

buddabun said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xr7Ml12rudo this one is good!! Nice to see the bunny get his own back for a change

Thank you soooo much for putting that one on.

I dont know why (I guess it's just human nature) that when someone says there is something horrible, I will go and have a look. The video that I saw yesterday was horrible. I hope youtube does something about them. Absolutely sick.

I'm just the same - I always have a look, thinking I can take it... That video upset me so much I just couldn't sleep last night. I hope those awful boys get what's coming to them. There should be some sort of "Pet Owner Suitability Exam" or some other regulation as people like that should NOT be allowed to keep pets, whether fluffy or scaly. It's not fair to the animal.

I didn't see one with boys. i just saw one with an oriental voiceover. It looked like there were quite a few on there though. Do people earn anything from youtube if they put their videos up?

How can people put stuff like that on? It makes me soooooooo angry and upset to think what people do :evil: :(
Robyn, Flopsy and the backyard bunnies
xxx

Back