• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone think this carrier will be big enough.

I really wouldn't get a fabric carrier. Your rabbit could chew on it and what happens when they wee everywhere? I also don't think they would feel very secure being carried in it and it doesn't offer much protection. Sorry! Pretty but not very practical.

Thanks for that. I've been trying to find a smaller one that isn't to small as the one we have now is more of a medium dog carrier and carrying to the vets makes my arms go numb, lol.

Thanks spacegirl, i'm going to have a look on ebay for the plastic ones. On Thursday for his mot me and my mam had to keep taking turns carrying him every 5 mins, it was so heavy and since non of us drive we take the metro. :D

i find ours wonderful for bunnies..i put a thick towel inside as it has a waterproof padded liner anyhoo but the towel soaks it up then a blanket or pet rug they like on top. oddly enough ive never had a bun chew its way out of either a carboard or fabric carrier..mind you woozle was a terror for chewing so he went in the plastic carrier!
i agree the safety factor but as long as you have them secure and not in the boot!! and not up against the window..Mine has metal bars to give it support and shape but fabric everywhere else its soit can go on whels..it does fold flatish but i dont bother i have 3 cat carriers..ones massive big enough for a westie but i couldnt manage to carry it pure and simple..so we got a fabric one that goes on wheels.a pet stroller!!

purplebumble said:
cant find ours there but im sooo tempted by this one cept bertie wouldnt fit! :lol:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-2-in-1-Pe...ryZ20745QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

oh i lie..found ours!! and in the pic the sides are mesh..yep but they have roll down heavy canvas that you can roll up in hot cars! its great bif loves it in theres and bertie thingks its well comfy thank you..the nurses at vets are so happy ive got it..they tried lifting it without wheels opps! now they say are you bringing the stroller oh good!!
perfect for nipping across the road to me mums fits both buns AND kittycats in there with room to spare! now just ned a way of fixing it to the front of my daughters manual wheelchair!! i can push em both at same time then!( im looking forward to her getting a new electric chair i tel you!!)

heres our stroller and from same folks..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PET-CARRIER-S...ryZ20745QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Back