• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

thought id introduce yous to my buns lol

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
thought it was time i showed yous a few pictures of my buns :D

this is Crystal she 18 months old... i think shes a french lop as she is massive lol

nv20_007.jpg

This is Floppsy hes 1 year old but has continuous health problems which can be scary at times :( he is Crystals son.

Photo-0065.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg

and this is my new baby doe Kammy i took her in as her previous owner couldnt find her a home and didnt want to keep her as a pet. she was the last baby to go to a new home from her brothers and sisters. but she now has a forever home with me :) shes about 12 weeks old. not sure what breed she is if anyone knows please tell me lol.

IMG_0241.jpg

Kammyresized.gif

Crystal and Floppsy get on with each other but i always have them in separate cages as Floppsy humps her to death even though hes neutered lol their all indoor buns i feel safer as we always have dogs and stuff jumping over our garden gate :shock:

i will be trying to bond Crystal and Kammy after kammys been spayed of course lol not sure if im going to try and bond Kammy with Floppsy as hes quite ill at the moment and im not sure whats going to happen to him :? :(

Back