• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

She's Gone!!

RAYK47

Young Bun
I was looking at a friend for our Roger and it seems the lady we had our eye on has gone.

Her name was Elle and she had been there for 5 months, she was a single female between 1-2 years old, in the Hertfordshire region. We had our eye on her for a while but were going to wait until our Roger had been neutered (it has had to be put off due to him being on a course of Baytril at the moment).

She was there last week but now seems to have been removed, do rabbits only get removed once they have found a home or maybe I just cannot find her.

I spose it means she has found a home already, which is good. Mind you my wife and daughter will be upset.

From RR you mean? They drop of the end of the list if they haven't had their details updated in 3 months to confirm they are still available.

Tam

Tamsin said:
From RR you mean? They drop of the end of the list if they haven't had their details updated in 3 months to confirm they are still available.

Tam

Sorry yes I do mean RR.

Ah, so in that case she might still be there :) she didnt have much info on her anyway

Was she the brown and white lop with the butterfly nose? If so she is beautiful. I had my eye on her for ages but she was too far away.

Back