• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My boy's all growed up!!!

Bunnymonster

Warren Scout
I am a happy bunny this morning! :D :D

Ben's been a bit moody since the weekend, not his usual active self when he comes in for his evening playtime. :? Last night he was a bit more friendly and bounced up to me for a fuss so while he was there I thought I'd take a quick look round and make sure he was fit and healthy & lo and behold he's become a man! I was so proud :D (I think it was all that telling him I'd get him a girlfriend when he was old enough!)

Of course, the first thing I did this morning was phone the vets to get them whipped off :lol: :lol:

One question - how big do they need to be? He's booked in for next Monday, but I dont want take him in too soon if they are too small :oops:

Poor thing, no sooner has he got them than you are taking them away :lol: sorry don't know how big they have to be.

Awwwwwwwww congratulations on your boy becoming a man! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not sure on size specification?! I think aslong as they`re there they can come off!!!!!!!!!!
Poor Man!!!!!! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

Back