• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Carriers

rachael1969

Warren Scout
Does anyone know where i can buy a large carrier from? It would need to hold 4 bunnies (3 small ones and a larger one!)

I'm bringing my girls and Dylan back home this weekend and i want to keep them altogether!

I got a large material fold up carrier from Argos, it cost me about £20.
It`s plenty big enough for 2 large frenchies & they can still move about in it.
Sorry, have looked for the link but can`t find it! :?
Can post up a pic if that`s any help.

Su.x

Hi Racheal,
Here`s some piccies of my carrier:

PICT1107.jpg

Modelled by Flump, who`s quite a big cat.

PICT1108.jpg

The reason i went for one of these instead of the ones like Tamsin has suggested, is because you can unzip the sides & then they fold away flat. Great if you haven`t got much storage space. :D
PICT1109.jpg

I know Argos still sell them as their in their catalogue but i can`t find them on their website.

Su.x

wow thats nifty! but with bertie the frenchie bif and 2 kitties i need wheels!!

purplebumble said:
cant find ours there but im sooo tempted by this one cept bertie wouldnt fit! :lol:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-2-in-1-Pe...ryZ20745QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

oh i lie..found ours!! and in the pic the sides are mesh..yep but they have roll down heavy canvas that you can roll up in hot cars! its great bif loves it in theres and bertie thingks its well comfy thank you..the nurses at vets are so happy ive got it..they tried lifting it without wheels opps! now they say are you bringing the stroller oh good!!
perfect for nipping across the road to me mums fits both buns AND kittycats in there with room to spare! now just ned a way of fixing it to the front of my daughters manual wheelchair!! i can push em both at same time then!( im looking forward to her getting a new electric chair i tel you!!)

heres our stroller and from same folks..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PET-CARRIER-S...ryZ20745QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Back