• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello form...another thumper

mumofthumps

Alpha Buck
:D hello everybody greetings!!!! My husband couldnt believe that there were people as mad about bunnies as me...I think tis great!!! :)

I got little our bundle of joy for xmas, I had spotted him 5 weeks before xmas and as I hadnt had abunny for years I kept pesturing my husband and he seceretly bought him and had him hidden at a friends house until xmas eve.

The best xmas pressie ever and of course he is far 2 cute to be an outside bunny so he now lives inside with us.

My question is that my husband was told he was a netherland dwarf, however I think he has grown somewhat and his colourings are very simaler to that of an english. Any ideas? He also is very much a mummies boy - he wont go near "daddy" at all and actually runs to me when my husband goes near him - he doesnt cower or freeze just seems to run away. Yet if I call him he comes running up to me and always jumps on the couch to be next to me but not if i am sat next to hubby! Is this normal? Its our first indoor bunny Thanks :) :D

Back