• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hazel

Fairy13

Wise Old Thumper
This is my first bun Hazel. We found him in our front shed.

HAZEL.jpg

Hope you think he's handsome :D

[/img]

I don't know. We'd only been here a couple of months or so and one evening we came home and he was lurking around the shed door and dashed in there to hide when he saw us. Our neighbour caught him and we took him in. He's just lived in with us ever since. We live right next to a school so whether he'd made his way across the school field i dont know. Certainly he wasn't claimed by anyone in our street and it is one of those streets where word gets around! And no response from a notice in the local petstore. So I guess we'll never know. He was only young a few months or so when we found him. He's just one of those buns that loves people, he's just adorable.
Here's a little pic (well big! I don't know how to make them smaller! :roll: ) of him sleeping

IMG_0023.jpg
[/img]

OMG he looks so much like my Buttons, who was hanging around our street as a stray, we kept him to. :lol:

Kezza30 said:
OMG he looks so much like my Buttons, who was hanging around our street as a stray, we kept him to. :lol:

And my Jacob! He too was a stray! Must be something in the tan lop gene!! :lol: He is gorgeous and obviously made himself at home! :lol:

Back