• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

something funny happend tonight

dlee

Young Bun
i had done my family there tea fed all our beloved pets .
i sat on the sofa with my tea on my knee .one eye on the tv and one eye on my tea.
then out of know were my lovley little bunny bolted across the room landed on my tea .
now if that want bad enough ,he pinched my toast and run off back to his bed .i had to chase him to get the slice of toast.
:roll:

Deej tried that once, but Luckily missed the plate and didn't managed to get any food! It's certainly a surprise when they land on your lap out of nowhere though isn't it!!! :lol:

Sounds so familiar :lol: our fluffy thief always runs off with biccies and stuff, knows she's not supposed to have them. Tea, juice, wine stains all over the carpet :?

Awww that is great! I do love a bunny like that. George used to be so persistent that in the end I uised to have to give him a little bowl of whatever I was having. I am vege so my diet has lots of veg in it but he did love it covered in gravy. He was also very partial to a chinese take away and the pineapple off my pizza. He got in the Dominoes box with the pizza once. And after all that he would wash it down with a sip of mine wine out of my glass, that often ended up on him and the carpet.

yep but there is only a bunny that can get away with it lol
i know i would have told mt dog off if he would have run of with my toast or landed on my plate lol
the little darlings :lol:

Back