• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Falling in (Bunny) Love

Awwww I am jealous of Milly as I really am very fond of your Jack :D

Can you tell me how you get just the montage to appear when posting it please?
I can only seem to post the entire OneTrueMedia page...... :?

Janex

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww what a beautiful love story. :D Have you thought about sending the script to Hollywood?! :wink:

Su.x

P.S. I loved the music too, who is it singing?

Jane - I don't know how I did that. I copied how you had done the link because otherwise I got an entire page of code!

I think there must be something about having a buck called Jack. My Jack is so special. Recently, if I'm laid on the floor watching tv he has taken to coming and laying out right by me, especially if I have friends round. He also loves bunny flopping on my bed in the morning and snoozing whilst I'm sat reading. He's all the more special as he is so tiny for a dutch and was beaten up when he was a baby - the vets always says he looks like a bus conductor has clipped his ear!

Sue - not sure who is singing, the website has a list of songs to choose from and that seemed the most fitting!!!

Back