• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Housebuns??

Should Floss and Bournville become housebuns??

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• not sure

• Total voters

capel

Warren Veteran
What do you think folks?? As if I don't already know the answer!! :D :D
DSC01449.jpg

[/img]
DSC01431-1.jpg

DSC01471.jpg
[/img]

YES!! :D :D

They can always pop out in the garden when its warm enough and you will get SO MUCH JOY from having them around you in the house. OK, maybe a few things get chewed but IMO there is nothing as good as living with HouseRabbits :D

Janex

Yes! With a capital Y!!!!!!!! :D
Though personally i think they`ve already made the decision for you. :lol: :lol:

Su.x

I think you know the answer from me :lol: YES YES YES YES
Can't wait to see them on Wednesday.. Will have to bring my big handbag with me might manage to fit Floss in without you seeing me :lol: :lol:
her ears might give it away though..

Yes is my answer as Audreys twin obviously wants to live indoors :lol:

Agree with what others have said, i love having buns indoors as you really get to know them better :D Watch your skirting boards tho! :no:

Up until the weather turned colder in November both were used to running around indoors for about 2 hours in the evenings, and they never showed any interest in chewing the wood..and there's loads in here! They do like the apple twigs I bring in for them though. A couple of months back Bournville did manageto convert our stereo into mono :shock: and also chewed off the mobile phone connector which I'd left dangling, but since then there's been no other damage (wires are all now securely blocked off). But I remain vigilant.... :D

yes yes yes!!! :D :D you will be amazed by all of the different personalities and traits that they each have once you have them around you 24/7!! It's great! x

I met Hilda's buns on Wednesday OMG :love: :love: they are so cute...
Floss is tiny I couldn't believe how little she was ..
Lovely buns...

I vote a resounding "Yes!" Miffy heartily agrees.

"Hewwo Capel itz Miffy. My hooman sed yoo mite let yoor bunnys be howse bunnys. Pleez let dem be howse bunnys coz dey get to snuggel on da rugs lyke dis!"
DSC00103.jpg

AMETHYST

karen354 said:
I met Hilda's buns on Wednesday OMG :love: :love: they are so cute...
Floss is tiny I couldn't believe how little she was ..
Lovely buns...
Now you know why I thought Furby was so enormous when I first got her!! :D

Back