• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Floss & Bournville STILL indoors!!

capel

Warren Veteran
ERM....just what else does she have to do to persuade me that the house is the only place for her??
DSC01756.jpg

And here's beautifully recovered Bournville:
[/img]
DSC01761.jpg

I think Floss and Bournville should stay as HouseBuns!! :wink: :D
You will get so much joy out of being with them a lot more than if they are outdoors.

Janex :D

I know! :D :D She lay there for about 2 hours this afternoon. Even when I went and sat down beside her she hardly moved....half opened an eye and then went back to dead bunny mode! Every now and then I could hear her making the soft grindy noise she sometimes makes when Bournville's grooming her. I think she really was in Bunny Heaven. At the moment they are having a mutual grooming session undr the coffee table :lol:

Awwwwwwwww bless! :D They really look like they`ve made themselves at home! :D

Su.x

P.S. I vote `housebunnies`! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lovely sleep on the couch. Mine ended up staying in because they all came to me in the winter and, when spayed and neutered, they stayed indoors and never went back out.

raine said:
Lovely sleep on the couch. Mine ended up staying in because they all came to me in the winter and, when spayed and neutered, they stayed indoors and never went back out.

That sound a tad familiar!! I just can't get over how much friendlier they seem when they are indoors. When I walk in through the front door now they both come out to greet me, and last night Floss actually jumped up on my knee and sat there for a minute or two whle I stroked her! I felt as if I'd won the lottery :D

capel said:
raine said:

That sound a tad familiar!! I just can't get over how much friendlier they seem when they are indoors. When I walk in through the front door now they both come out to greet me, and last night Floss actually jumped up on my knee and sat there for a minute or two whle I stroked her! I felt as if I'd won the lottery :D

Awww that sounds lovely! THe only time Roxy has done that with me is when I had beans on toast on my lap (she lives for food). She landed in the beans on toast...she hasn't been up since :lol:

Back