• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

poor harvey - back from vets

just got back from vets with harv because he wanted to see him a week after the attack and how eye wound was healing. its healing well which is good but harvey has developed a skin condition/infection aswell. i kept finding little bumps all over him and when i managed to see thro the fur was little scabs. so i dabbed them with the antiseptic the vet gave me last week as i assumed it was bites from the fight, but didnt help too much. he said the could swab the skin but by time results came back they would prob have healed. i have hibiscrub and fuciderm gel for him now and have to cut away bits of fur to get to bumpy bits. vet said could be a number of things that could have caused it even a change in weather, have to keep him inside still and away from damp on grass etc. my poor lil man :(

Back