• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spot the difference

Caz

Mama Doe
This is a hard picture:

spotthedifference.jpg

I think even the peeps from ARC will be hard pushed to identify Adele from Pierre (prev Snowy of RSPCA Norfolk West).

If you give up I have an easier picture!

Caz

cavysrock said:
what is it supposed to be differant to?

Which is Adele (original bunny), which is Pierre (newby) I have disabled my signature to make it harder but you could always check out another post.

Caz

P.S. Tamsin I have sent a couple of emails through RR but not sure if they are getting through to you - the one today gave an error page.

Janice and Tamsin are right!

Adele is on the right, Pierre on the left (Pierre Rabbit - topical name - get it? - goes with the rather French sounding Adele - I was tempted to call him David but not sure me chatting about Adele and David chasing and nipping would be interpretted correctly :lol: )

spotthedifference2.jpg

The differences are easier to spot from above - this time Pierre is on the right!

Caz

Caz said:
Janice and Tamsin are right!

Adele is on the right, Pierre on the left (Pierre Rabbit - topical name - get it? - goes with the rather French sounding Adele - I was tempted to call him David but not sure me chatting about Adele and David chasing and nipping would be interpretted correctly :lol: )

spotthedifference2.jpg

The differences are easier to spot from above - this time Pierre is on the right!

Caz

You have done well, keeping Adele as a lovely slim lady :D

Awww they are lovely. When did you get Pierre? Thats really nice you made a decision to keep Adele and give another bunn a home too xx

mandy said:
Awww they are lovely. When did you get Pierre? Thats really nice you made a decision to keep Adele and give another bunn a home too xx

Sunday!

I took a good assesment of their characters and how they interacted in neutral territory (at the rescue and in my bathroom) and just put them into Adele's room (after cleaning) pretty much straight away. She spent all of Sunday chasing him round, he spent all of Monday chasing her round (and spraying :roll: ) and this morning it looked like the beginning of a truce.

He has only been neutered a couple of weeks so as his hormones die down he will stop being so humpy (and smelly :wink: ) and harmony should reign (fingers crossed). This is more reminiscent of Athena and Zeus' bonding so I think it will be a strong one.

They share food quite amicably but are still at the stage where both demand nose rubs at the same time and neither of them back down so one ends up jumping over the other and starting off a chase again.

There has been the odd nipping and a couple of bits of fur tugged out but nothing serious (Zeus and Athena actually did each other damage at one point with an over enthusiastic nip).

Last night when I walked in I had gotton so used to just keeping an eye out for one bunny I nearly ended up face first in their litter tray as Pierre shot in front of me - he has cottoned on quick to the noise the Russel rabbit treat ball makes - I then said sorry Adele before my brain kicked in and I remembered.

Caz

Back