• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone want any SS pellets? (Essex)

Bonniebunny

Warren Scout
HI
I have three 1.5kg bags of ss pellets (all sealed), I only bought them recently, expiry is Aug 07. I bought them for my bunny who has now passed to the rainbow bridge, as it is in short supply in my area. My current bunnies are eating A&P pellets, so if anyone can make use of the SS, they can have it as it seems a shame to throw it all away?

I live near Romford, so if anyone wants to collect it they are more than welcome to it?

I know my location is probably not convenient to most people, but I suppose if there is any interest, it will be first come first served, or three people could have one each???

Let me know if this will be of use to anyone??

I am so sorry to hear about your bunny - Run Free little one xx

Do you have any rescue centres in your area that take in bunnies they maybe grateful for the food.

Sorry to hear about your bunny. :(

I'm sure Nicola3 on the forum would pay for you to post her a bag, as it's the only food her bunny with dental problems will eat. I've scoured the local pet shops today and I've only managed to find one bag within the right dates.

Hello :D ,
I would love a bag for Harvey as I'm not able to buy the crumblier pellets anymore. I would cover the postage but it's probably a hassle to post them so you must do what's easiest for you.

L O L,

Nicola and Harvey xxx

Back