• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What will they think of next?

Wouldn't you feel a right fool walking about with one of those? :roll: :lol:

Its really sad they are actually so desperate for cash, that they are creating prams for pets, they have legs, don't need no wheels. :roll: Next they'll be inventing video games just for pets and they'll be as lazy as us! :shock: :lol:

I think it's a nice idea for elderly and very young dogs who can't be over exercised, but I wouldn't take a rabbit down to the local park, can you imagine the excited dogs running after you after getting a whiff of rabbit? I'm a bit put off by the pink though!

Also, its probably a good thing for elderly pet owners who find it difficult to carry a pet carrier to the vets - even I find it difficult to lug my cat to the vets and often wonder about putting wheels on his carrier!

bissli said:
I think it's a nice idea for elderly and very young dogs who can't be over exercised, but I wouldn't take a rabbit down to the local park, can you imagine the excited dogs running after you after getting a whiff of rabbit? I'm a bit put off by the pink though!

Don't worry, they come in a variety of colours! I just thought the pink one was extra special :D

bissli said:
Also, its probably a good thing for elderly pet owners who find it difficult to carry a pet carrier to the vets - even I find it difficult to lug my cat to the vets and often wonder about putting wheels on his carrier!

Thats true actually although I would hope any self respecting pet owner would atleast choose a more tasteful colour (no offense to anyone who likes pink :D )

I have one in dark blue!
I wasnt given the option of pink :lol:
It is ideal... I live within walking distance of the vet, and it is so much less stressful than trying to get them in a carrier on to a crowded bus..

Back