• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Edinburgh & Buns!

rachael1969

Warren Scout
We had a fantastic time in Edinburgh :D When we went up to the castle i peered over the edge down the embankment.......and guess what i saw!!! :D

CIMG0013.jpg

Beautiful wild buns eating! :love: :love: :love:

I was so excited!

CIMG0012-1.jpg

CIMG0011.jpg

The castle......
CIMG0015.jpg

CIMG0014.jpg

And couldnt resist this one....my beautiful buns are staying with Louise (ellepotter) at the mo as she is bonding them with Dylan from BARC (many thanks to Angie and Tracyand Louise). All is going well at the mo :D :D i cant wait to bring them all home.
CIMG0005.jpg

aww wow what a wonderful sight! Edinburgh castle looked amazing when I went there with Nicola but I was too tight to pay and too impatient to wait in the queue! :oops: :lol:

Beautiful lil girls hope all goes well with the bonding :thumb:

aawww what lovely photos.. i love seeing wild rabbits when im out and about.. those are lovely photos of the. Your two fluffies are adorable.. cant wait to see them with their new friend :D

BirdieBun said:
aww wow what a wonderful sight! Edinburgh castle looked amazing when I went there with Nicola but I was too tight to pay and too impatient to wait in the queue! :oops: :lol:

Beautiful lil girls hope all goes well with the bonding :thumb:

lol! my bf was too so we didnt go in! £11 each though! it did seem alot!

I've had an update on the bonding....they are grooming eachother now! :D

Back