• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does this mean Holly loves me?

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
I was letting Holly run around the bathroom and she decided she wanted to get past me, instead of going round me she tried to jump over me ( i was sitting on the floor) I told her no! and put her on the floor again, then she walked over to me and nuzzeld my hand, I stroked her and she binkyed away to the other side of the bathroom. A few minutes later she hopped onto my knee and rested her head on my shoulder, she sat like that for ages, I gave her some nose rubs and put her on the floor again, but she jumped onto me and started licking me. Does Holly finally love me?

aww, after all this time she finally loves me, do you think Flopsy's death might have something to do with it?

cavysrock said:
aww, after all this time she finally loves me, do you think Flopsy's death might have something to do with it?

Maybe, Do you think Holly is lonely? :( She is getting a friend soon though isnt she? :? X

Back