• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bad Bunny!

lil_sar

Warren Scout
I had Dillon castrated on Wednesday and since then he has turned into the bunny from hell!!!!! :twisted:
He is so badly behaved I don't know what to do- at one point it got so much I had to shut him away for a short time just to give myself a breather.
He repeatedly tries to jump over the back of the sofa and everytime I get him down he goes back- i'm sure the little devil knows what he's doing. I can't sit still for longer than two minutes as I'm continually trying to stop the kamikaze bunny!
Any advise- is it just that his hormones have worse before he calms down as I realise it takes a few weeks after they have been neutured?
I don't think its boredom either as he's got loads of cardboard, toys, yellow pages etc.
Help :cry:

:no: naughty Dillon, behave yourself for your mummy

Sorry, no advice, other than hopefully he'll calm down very soon

hi when i got my rabbit neutered he was exactly the same but after about a month he started to calm down he's actually quite sociable now.

ok....i will be patient.
I just thought it was strange how he was relatively well behaved before, then after the op he turned into a psycho!
Probably pay back for me :lol:

lil_sar said:
I had Dillon castrated on Wednesday and since then he has turned into the bunny from ****!!!!! :twisted:
He is so badly behaved I don't know what to do- at one point it got so much I had to shut him away for a short time just to give myself a breather.
He repeatedly tries to jump over the back of the sofa and everytime I get him down he goes back- i'm sure the little devil knows what he's doing. I can't sit still for longer than two minutes as I'm continually trying to stop the kamikaze bunny!
:cry:

Eerrm sounds like our regular behaviour :oops: bunnies will be bunnies at the end of the day. I noticed that a day in the hutch cools her down a bit, goes all 'star pupil' when back.

Back