• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bexntwo kids Thumper (now called Tom)

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Sorry pic isn't very good but he won't stay still for a second. Perhaps I will be able to get a better one after he as been castrated on friday. Tom (thumper) will be paired up with Sally (blackburn bun) as soon as she as done all her motherly duties which is anybodies guess.
They both have a forever home waiting for them and will be house buns and very spoilt.
2007_01270007.jpg

awwwwwww hun he looks just as cute as ever bless him and i love his new name tom it really suits him , i had a look at his new female friend and she is very cute too they will make such a lovely couple , thanks so much hun for what you have done for thumps ( tom now) he looks so happy i now know i made the right decision xx

To be perfectly honest if Sally hadn't have come in then Tom would have been staying with me as he as really stole David and my heart. He really is a cheeky little chap and I love the way he gives me as kiss in the morning and at night before he goes to bed. I'm glad you made the decision Becks because it is a real pleasure looking after him. My Vet as even fallen for him as she sent him a present last week.

awww am so glad it all worked out in the end / i think the hardest thing for me was to give him away cause i loved him so much and he was such a cheeky little bun x

His new owner to be phones me every other day for an update on him and Sally and is coming over at the weekend to see him after his op on friday :D

Back