• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jealous buns?

fifi0529

Alpha Buck
As i have just got Pip i am worried about lily getting jealous. She was totally unperturbed by pip yesterday but am worried that splitting my attention between the two of them will cause her to become jealous. Is there anything I can do?

Fiona, Lily and Pip xxx

Jack's-Jane said:
Are they both neutered? If so why not bond them :D

Janex

Not yet i'm afraid! Will just need to try sharing myself between the two girlies :lol: :lol:

Fiona & buns xxx

fifi0529 said:
Jack's-Jane said:

Janex

Not yet i'm afraid! Will just need to try sharing myself between the two girlies :lol: :lol:

Fiona & buns xxx

I thought I'd have problems with Jen & Tills, and I dont :) I try to give Till that extra bit of attention, as she's been here longest and so is used to it, as Pip isnt, then she wont know shes getting a little less than Lily :) X

beckiboo186 said:
fifi0529 said:
Jack's-Jane said:

Janex

Fiona & buns xxx

I thought I'd have problems with Jen & Tills, and I dont :) I try to give Till that extra bit of attention, as she's been here longest and so is used to it, as Pip isnt, then she wont know shes getting a little less than Lily :) X

thanks becky. as pip is still settling in i left her in her run today and spent loadsa time with lil. we were out in the garden for ages having cuddles and lily got her run around. will make sure i give lily that extra bit of attention so she knows i still love her.

fiona and buns x

fifi0529 said:
beckiboo186 said:
fifi0529 said:
Jack's-Jane said:

Janex

Fiona & buns xxx

thanks becky. as pip is still settling in i left her in her run today and spent loadsa time with lil. we were out in the garden for ages having cuddles and lily got her run around. will make sure i give lily that extra bit of attention so she knows i still love her.

fiona and buns x

Sounds Great Hun :D Well done for giving Pip the home she so deserves!! :D X

beckiboo186 said:
fifi0529 said:
beckiboo186 said:
fifi0529 said:
Jack's-Jane said:

Janex

Fiona & buns xxx

fiona and buns x

Sounds Great Hun :D Well done for giving Pip the home she so deserves!! :D X

thank, she is such a cutie. i was told at her last home she would sit at the bottom of her ramp all fluffed up staring into space. now she has loads of toys and seems to be scampering about all the time. i just hope she's happy. hows tilly?

fiona xxx

fifi0529 said:
thank, she is such a cutie. i was told at her last home she would sit at the bottom of her ramp all fluffed up staring into space. now she has loads of toys and seems to be scampering about all the time. i just hope she's happy. hows tilly?

fiona xxx

How could she not be happy?!! :D Poor mite, So Glad you have saved her from her poopy life :D :D :D Tills not s'bad Thanks, Will update you after tomorrows vet trip :roll: X

Back