• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Edited Thread: Tess Improving But Muirne-Not Good News

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
:( :(

Acute GI stasis. Completely shutdown and 'flat' :cry: She has had all the emergency treatment and I will be speaking with Christobel at 0830hrs (rushing Tess to an emergency Vet for her just to be given the treatment I have here would probably be fatal :cry: )

I have no idea what has caused this, it came on overnight. If she gets better then we have to find out what the primary cause is. Oh god, I cant loose another Bunny now.... :cry: :cry:

Janex

That's really terrible news Jane.

I hope Cristabel was abe to help when you spoke with her and that Tess is feeling better.

OMG Jane, you really are having a time of it!! :cry: :cry:
I hope Tess soon picks up.
Sending noserubs to Tess & big hugs to you.

Su.x

Well Tess appears to be improving a little. Still no poo but I can feel it moving through her and there are now some good gut sounds :) Her temperature is back up to normal and she has just started to move about.
Thank you for all the vibes, I really could not cope with loosing her today....
Next metoclop' injection due now and HOPEFULLY we will soon have poo.

Muirne is at the Vets today having a Dental. I will be glad when she is back home. Nomad and Katie have gone in with her.

Janex

Christobel just phoned to say that Muirne has lost another 3 molars and underneath them is LOTS of pus :cry: So she is now on Depocillin injections and pain relief and probably syringe feeds as with such extensive Dental work having been done we doubt that she will eat on her own :cry:
The prognosis is not good.... :cry: :cry:

Janex

Oh no!, blooming 'eck Jane, if it's not one it's the other, you are having a very trying time lately :shock: :shock: :shock:

Good luck vibes coming your way, you sure need them

Back