• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO bunnyhugger

lucyj

Mama Doe
jst saw u post in another topic, nice 2 see u? How's my Donny :D ? Jst realised I haven't sent his xmas present yet! What a terrible (adopted) bunny mummy I am! I'll get it in the post to you tomorrow :D

Hi Lucy, yes he's doing just fine, I think he's under the impression that spring has sprung and he's full of the business!

He's chasing Deedee all over the place, she's not had so much exercise for ages :lol: He's also learned to how to wind me up by lifting the floor mat and chewing the bit underneath :roll: and when I go to sort it, he flicks his head and runs away zig zagging all over the place. As soon as my back's turned he's at it again :lol:

He's a wee toerag! but I love him :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: no I hadn't noticed them, what a man he is, bet DeeDee's so glad she's got a big tough guy like him lookin out for her :lol:

Awwwww Donny - me wuvs you so much :love: That boy is an absolute scream and has you in hysterics when after an apple or something :lol: :lol: :lol:
DeeDee is gorgeous as well :love: Pity Lynda has them so wild :wink: :p :p :p

Back