• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can anyone please post pictures of....

oh no I jst had a look at some of those myself, I try not to look on rehome......... :wink: , cuz I jst want them all! The 1 called 'rex' is the most stunning colour eh, gorgeous. His coat looks like spun silver............

Jam :D

IMGP3551.jpg

Here are my bridge bunnies:

Cosmos (black standard rex) and Violet (blue mini-rex)

Cuddles2.jpg

Caz-

we need jane :lol:

aww i ador rexes, i remember when i was asking pictures of rexes, just so i could try and pursuade my mum to let me have one, that was a long time ago :lol: ......

She;s probably seen it and is now hyperventilating! Or worrying about her sojourn into the realms of Ebaydom!!! :D

I WANT a blue rex, it will be me & my boys now forever more now as my heart will not be happy with anything but them and a blue rex........ :lol: (jat kidding of course, but I DO love 1, think thy r my fave bunnies now - apart frm my boys obv)

Awwwwwwwww!

Me wan...NO...NEED REX BUNNIE!

I'm in love.

Oh got to clean the pigs out now.Can't...... leave.. .....pictures...... of...... rexs!!! :shock: :x

Aww love all of your bunsters!So stunning!

A x

Back