• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Briar Patch Rescue unobtainable.

Bouncy

New Kit
I've been trying to contact Briar Patch rescue for several weeks now but for some reason the two phone numbers on their website 02055018931 and 02085009831 (one of them may not be correct but they are both shown on the website) are unobtainable. I've tried emailing them but again no reply. Are they no longer operating?

Hopefully I will have some good news for them as I'm almost ready to take on a couple of buns once my Dad has finished building a run for them.

Hi It looks as though you've mixed up the two numbers. According to the website the no is:

capel said:
Hi It looks as though you've mixed up the two numbers. According to the website the no is:
Doh! Thanks for the reply, I've mixed up the number on my post, I've tried 02085018931 again but it's unobtainable :(

Hmmm that's strange.

Eve, the lady who runs Briar Patch used to be a regular on here, but she has not been on for a while.

Maybe some of the people who have contact with her will see this and be able to help you.

beckiboo186 said:
Bavarian Bunny (Gisella?) is probably who to speak to :) X

Can't help, sorry. Eve has not returned my call, either. I think she needs a time out at the moment. As far as I know, the correct phone number is 020 8500 9831. That should get you to a BT answer phone, at least.

Bavarian Bunny said:
beckiboo186 said:
Bavarian Bunny (Gisella?) is probably who to speak to :) X

Can't help, sorry. Eve has not returned my call, either. I think she needs a time out at the moment. As far as I know, the correct phone number is 020 8500 9831. That should get you to a BT answer phone, at least.

Ahh Sorry about that :oops: Bouncey .. Maybe try a different rescue? There must be another one around you somewhere? :) X

I am sorry that you have had difficulties reaching Briar Patch. We would love you to consider rehoming one of our bunnies and hopefully when you are ready we will have reopened for viewings and bondings. If you would like to pm me your details, we will contact you.

As previously mentioned, Briar Patch is undergoing refurbishment and this unfortunately has co-incided with Eve being extremely poorly. We were unable to cancel the builder as we would have had to go to the back of his appointment list and wait another 6 months. So all in all, its been a hellish start to 2007.

I am sure we would all wish Eve a speedy recovery so that she can continue to do the excellent work she does in Essex. Now that I am back on the forum, I will keep everyone updated as to when we will be reopening. Hopefully the website will be amended shortly.

Somebody needs to check the numbers on their website - Greenfields had a call over the weekend from someone who has been unable to contact them by email, and the number from the website is apparently disconnected. They were unable to get anything from directory enquiries either.

Maybe Eve could record an answer phone message with contacts for a different rescue/add a note to the website. It probably less work than her and other peole trying to deal with messages.

Tam

Thanks to everyone for their help with this, I've sent pm's so hopefully we'll get something sorted out soon :D

Back