• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Arthur

kayjay

Warren Veteran
Arthur :love:

CA14A1PJ.jpg

He's been in our local petshop for months now and every time I've gone in I've seen him there, he came in as a baby with his brother who sold quickly leaving him alone. This week I went in and he was reduced to £4 as the lady said no one wants older boars (how true :( ), so I brought him home :D

He's very skittish at the moment and doesn't really know how to be a piggy. He's only getting used to the idea that he has to eat hay rather than make a bed in it and I had to show him how to go in the pigloo. For the first few days he just curled up on the hay :(

Awww wow Arthur is gorgeous :love: What a sad story. Im sure he will come round in no time and become a confident piggie. He has a great home with you :D He looks a little like my Esme piggie girlie. :D

Awwwwwwwwwww what a handsome little fella & such beautiful markings!!! :love: :love: :love:
Atleast he`s with you now where he can be loved & learn to be a piggy. :D

Su.x

Melndan said:
Aww bless im xxxxx

( Looks like we have the same kitchen tiles :lol: )

It's Gemmah's kitchen :lol: I was on my way to hers to pick up a spare cage for Fudge and walked in with a cardboard box :lol: :lol:

Back