• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Upgraded house for Joey + a friend! Opinions needed

Fayeloicia

Warren Scout
I'm thinking about upgrading Joey from his 4 foot hutch..... to this!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=250078101523&rd=1&rd=1

It's high time Joey got a bigger and better home, and I was wondering if everyone thought this would be big enough? He'll also being getting a lady friend once he's been de-plummed.

I was going to get a 4x4 shed, and put storey's in it, but now I'm torn between that and this, though I think this will be a better idea as he'll have all of that room in the run to hop, skip and jump!

karen354 said:
A few people on here have that hutch it looks amazing :D

That's a relief. I've just had a thought though - what if I get Joey his lady friend, and they don't get along?? then I've got a huge hutch for one rabbit, and another that is far too small for the other rabbit :(

The hutch looks great :thumb:

If you take Joey to a rescue to be bonded with a female you wouldn't need to worry about him not getting on with her once you've got back home. I took Pippa to meet MJ and within a couple of hours they were in love and I brought them home and have had no problems at all. Obviously if you get a female rabbit yourself there is a chance they won't get on, so I'd go down the rescue route unless you're confident at bonding :)

Back