• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Kayjay (And anyone else who`s interested)!

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
As promised, here are some pictures of my set-up.
I hope you can see it is possible to have multiple bunny groups & it not to cause a problem. :D

PICT1087.jpg

All the hutches are side by side & we`re starting to go up a level now too!! So all the bunnies can probably smell each other & i haven`t found this to be a problem. :D

PICT1090.jpg

In this photo you can see the end of the frenchies enclosure, then Mulberry`s run & then the trio`s. Angel & mulberry are both known to dislike other bunnies but with just a small distance between their runs i`ve found them to be fine. :D
Also. as i said yesterday. If one of them does get the hump i pop a board inbetween so they can`t see each other & `Hey Presto` problem solved! :D

PICT1089.jpg

In this piccie you can see Mulberry (lft) & the trio on the right happily going about their daily bussiness not worrying about one another. :D

Hope this helps?

Su.x

Great set up... You must be at the vets every week with one thing or other with all you buns ... R they all outdoor buns ?

karen354 said:
Great set up... You must be at the vets every week with one thing or other with all you buns ... R they all outdoor buns ?

Yes, they all live outside. But obviously i do bring them in if they`re poorly & for essential cuddles!!! :D
And my vets have offered to give me my own special chair as i do seem to spend alot of time down there!
:roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

I love your set up! :thumb: So many bunnies...I'm sure you wouldn't mind if I bunny-napped, *cough* I mean borrowed one would you? :angel: :wink: :lol: :lol:

cannonwoman said:
And my vets have offered to give me my own special chair as i do seem to spend alot of time down there!

Su.x

You only got offered a chair? My rat vet offered me a campbed! :lol:

lol, it's nice to see other animal mad folk on here, my vet always wonders who/what i will bring in next lol.....unfortuantly i am yet to eb offered a group discount ;-)

i love the set up, tho dont envy you on hutch cleaning days. i have a similar "lowercase" set up for all my hams (20, in 11 diff cages), add on the avairy, cockatiel cage, and hutch, and i seem to spend every otehr day cleaning!!!!

bunny_burrows said:
I love your set up! :thumb: So many bunnies...I'm sure you wouldn't mind if I bunny-napped, *cough* I mean borrowed one would you? :angel: :wink: :lol: :lol:

You`ve got to get passed my `Killer Guard Dog` first!!!!!!!!!
Meet Sadie:
PICT1073.jpg

Isn`t she scary?!

Su.x

beckiboo186 said:
karen354 said:
I love looking at other peoples hutches & set up... Anymore pics pretty please :D

Same! :oops: :lol:
Aww Great set up su! :D X

Thanks Guys,
I see other people`s `posher`set ups & think mine look a bit c**p!! :oops:
But if you want more piccies, i love taking piccies!!!! What else would you like to see?

Su.x

cannonwoman said:

Not at all!!! :shock: However fantastic your bun housing is, there is always going to be bigger and better .. same as the rest of the things in the world :roll: Your buns houses are brill and your buns are happy - What more can you ask for?! :D X

beckiboo186 said:
cannonwoman said:

Not at all!!! :shock: However fantastic your bun housing is, there is always going to be bigger and better .. same as the rest of the things in the world :roll: Your buns houses are brill and your buns are happy - What more can you ask for?! :D X

I feel the same as you Su, I see other peoples sheds and hutches and *sigh* if only, but the other day I was in the shed with my buns and looked how happy they are and thought, you know, I might not have 5 star accommodation for them but it's a :censored: of a lot better than 99% of pet rabbits in this country and they're happy.

I think your set up's great and as Becki says the buns are happy, that's what we're all aiming for.

Kathryn x

beckiboo186 said:
cannonwoman said:

Thankyou Becki,
You really do have a wise head on your young shoulders. :D

Su.x

Back