• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Day!!

Skye

Young Bun
Well I just put Tobie and Tilly together for the first time!! OMG I was so nervous!! It went kinda well, Tobie chased Tilly nipping at her to start with. Tilly just froze. Then Tobie explored the bath, Tilly was sat still. Then He went and put his head under Tilly she didn't respond so he went for her with his front paws! :( Then he sat in the corner while Tilly explored the bathroom, staying away from Tobie though. Then Tobie went up to her had a sniff then nipped her again, she nipped him back this time, he backed off. He sat in the corner looking glum while Tilly bobbed about, they then bumped noses for a few seconds before retreating to their own spots. Tobie groomed himself while Tilly watched him. Then Tobie went to see Tilly and she thumped her feet at him and hopped off. This happened a few times, by then I was a nervous wreck!! Everytime they went near each other my heart skipped a few beats. I think I've aged 20 years in the past hour!!! :lol: I proberly should of left them together longer but I was too nervous!! :oops:

Sorry for the long post!

Karen x

Back