• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sam and domino

becks

Alpha Buck
just wnated to introduce youa ll to my girl sam, she is currently a house bun (we got her from a pet store in nov, and didntw nat to put her straight out in teh cold!)

she has become a proper daddys girl. aged 6 months now, she has had her innoculations, and is being nurtured on the 6th feb.

we have already got an outdoor hutch ready (thistle hall),a nmd a run, along with a friend line dup for her, domino, whom we are adopting from the barnsl;ey rescue, deposits are all paid,a nd checks all done :) so we will collect domino end of feb, and then begin teh bonding process, and hopefully sometiem march teh two wuill be snuggling up happily.

so here is sam first - like all my animals, she is a little bit spoilt!and a proper daddys girl too.
sam2005.jpg

sam2014.jpg

xmasday014.jpg

hutch005.jpg

and with me (scuse teh weight....i had health rpobs last year and piled it on....im now on a mission to lose it...and paint teh fence too ;-))
hutch004.jpg

and fro anyoen whos interested this is domino
http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=7277

What gorgeous pics, Sam looks very at home! Love her princess bed. And well done for adopting Domino, there's nothing nicer than seeing your buns loved up and happy :love:

ps you look fine to me!

Awwwwwwwwwwww they`re both absolutely beautiful bunnies! :love: :love: :love:
I`m sure they`ll make a lovely couple.

And `yes` you look fine to me too. :D

Su.x

thanks everyone, glad you like them. io get alot of stick for treating my pets like my babies, but i can't help it....i'm very close toe ach and every one of them - even the hamster who is chewing at my hair as i speak ;-)

this will be the first time i'cve attempted bonding bunnies, so wish me luck!

i've bonded birds very well on numberous occassionas, and hammies not quite so sucessfully, but hopefully with time, patience, and teh big back yard, these two will for happily in love!

Awww, so pleased you are giving Domino a forever home! :love: We went over to Barnsley today and had a peek at Domino :D He is such a beautiful rabbit, he and Sam will make a stunning pair!

Can't wait to see photos of the happy couple - good luck with the bonding! x

Morrigan1981 said:
Awww, so pleased you are giving Domino a forever home! :love: We went over to Barnsley today and had a peek at Domino :D He is such a beautiful rabbit, he and Sam will make a stunning pair!

i hope he was on best behaviour for you ;-) did you get to give him a good pet?

i'm off to see him next monday and can'tw ait....i'm thinking of treating him toa new toy, or soemthing to nibble.....i'm atking teh camera too, so you will get inundated with pics, as that will be the last tiem i see hiom until collection day on the 24th feb....it is marke din capitals on my calendar....nt liek i could possibly forget!!!!!

becks said:
i hope he was on best behaviour for you ;-) did you get to give him a good pet?

i'm off to see him next monday and can'tw ait....i'm thinking of treating him toa new toy, or soemthing to nibble.....i'm atking teh camera too, so you will get inundated with pics, as that will be the last tiem i see hiom until collection day on the 24th feb....it is marke din capitals on my calendar....nt liek i could possibly forget!!!!!

He was gorgeous.. we didn't get to stroke him but he came dashing up to say hello :love:

Can't wait to see the new piccies! :D

i'm trying to find out if dominos in/outdoors at the mo, as we may collect him early, let him settle in with us in teh hutch he and sam will be sharing, before we start bonding.

just waiting to see if this would cause any probs...

sam will be staying indoors with us still for the next coupel of week s(one cos itw ill be warmer then,a nd two cos she is due to be speyed a week today, so wiull need a few weeks to recupperate).

sam is in such a soft mood at the mo...last night she kept nibbling our feet (she has a thing abt blacka nd white socks!!!!) auntil we'd pet her with them, she then stretchges out on teh floor for a good rub, will be nice to see hera nd domino together i think :)

BirdieBun said:
awwwww they are both gorgeous and will make a wonderful couple you will have trouble telling them apart! :love:

i've sussed domino is the pedigree, and he has all black ears, and a more defined line, but when tehy are busy causing trouble, you can see me now shouting teh wrong names out lol.

we have had the nod, and are picking domino up on monday, i can't wait :)

Back