• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit in Croydon - needs to be gone by Monday!

tigerbabe

Mama Doe
I don't know if there's anyone close enough to help out with this..?

http://www.gumtree.com/london/90/7628690.html

It seems the person is moving so he has to be gone by Monday!
I'd try and find out more but it'd mean phoning and my phobia kicks in :oops:

I'm down the road from croydon. If no-one else could take him, I'd be willing to foster him - but it would have to be in whatever hutch comes with him :?
And i don't drive so wouldn't be able to collect him :?

Can anyone phone up and find out what will happen if no-one's taken him by Monday??

oh no, i hope someone fones (i have a fone phobia too, think it comes from using emails too much!). poor little bun sounds like he's been loved so the hutch is probably fine.

I Phoned
They are not moving for another month
A Family member has become allergic to the Rabbit
They will NOT Rehome for free
They INSIST on money for the Rabbit as he is 'fit and well and they paid for him in the first place'
They are not too bothered if they cant 'get rid' by the time they move

.........................ZIPPED MOUTH EMOTICON..........................

Janex

So is he 2 years old then, instead of 2 months? Bunnies are usually 2 months old when you buy them, so how can they get allergic to it that fast? Sounds like a Christmas present to me, if the 2 months are correct. :?

Jack's-Jane said:
I Phoned
They INSIST on money for the Rabbit as he is 'fit and well and they paid for him in the first place'

Janex

Thanks Jane.

I don't see the point in placing a 100% false ad! Poor boy :(
I despair of the human race sometimes

tigerbabe said:
Jack's-Jane said:
I Phoned

Janex

Thanks Jane.

I don't see the point in placing a 100% false ad! Poor boy :(
I despair of the human race sometimes

I know exactly what you mean......

Janex

Spacegirl said:
Jane - do you think they would let the rabiit go without the hutch for a nominal ammount?

I suggested that but was told that they wanted to see if they get any better offers.....

Janex

'better offers' :evil: How can someone be so horrid. Surely its better for the bun to go to a good home. MAKES ME SOOOO MAD.

If it comes with a hutch I could foster it until a rescue has space for it. But who knows how tiny that hutch is. I could only foster it until the end of March, as we are going away on holiday then.

I can probably get there at the weekend, but I am a bit skint. How much did he say he wanted? Poor bunster

Back