• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flopsy flopped!

flopsy752

Young Bun
hello, I'm sorry but i have to tell you all! my rabbit Flopsy has trouble with his back legs and chest so he never seems to flop but while i was on the computer he looked so relaxed and happy that he flopped, and it put a really big smile on my face! :D

Aw! It's lovely when they do that, isn't it?! Especially as Flopsy can't do it very well it must make it extra special! Miffy hardly ever flops so imagine how happy I was to see this:

P1010199.jpg

AMETHYST

I love it when mine flop, it makes me smile so much :D Buu and Trip do it all the time but I have only seen Scarlett do it a few times

I love it when they flop it's so cute... My big boy Bertie does it all the time but have never seen my outdoor foster bun do it :( he lives outside though so maybe he does it when I'm not looking :) Well I call him my foster bun but I doubt I will be giving him up :D

AWW Rob WOW! Flopsy actually flopped! Awww baby boy he must be feeling good! Oh "The Dop"! (thats what we call him lol... Mr Doppy, or The Dop, as well as Flopsy!). I am thrilled to hear that! :love:

Back