• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mork & Mindy

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
Here are some new piccies of my 2 Argentes.
Mork although he can be a little shy is getting more confident everyday & does love a good noserub. :D
Mindy is a total psycho in her hutch but once out is also a lovely rabbit. :D
But boy can she thump! Poor old Sadie is scared witless of her!

PICT1067.jpg

Mindy looking cute.

PICT1068.jpg

Mmmmm? This looks like a good escape route!!!!!

PICT1072.jpg

Mork having some r&r.

PICT1078.jpg

Exploring the top of the hutches.

PICT1080.jpg

O.k then, one quick pose for the camera!

Aren`t they as stunning as ever? :D

Su.x

:shock: :shock: :shock: I think you have the most GORGEOUS collection of Buns i've ever ever ever seen!!! :D Your SO lucky!!! :D :D :D :D X

kayjay said:
Gorgeous pics, how many buns do you have?

Only 12!!!!!!! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Got my heart set on another couple....................... watch this space..........................................................................................

Su.x

How do you house them all? I've been thinking about another couple but am afraid it'll upset Pippa and MJ. I don't have a huge garden and have a few guineapigs to accommodate too!

Any pics appreciated for ideas!

kayjay said:
How do you house them all? I've been thinking about another couple but am afraid it'll upset Pippa and MJ. I don't have a huge garden and have a few guineapigs to accommodate too!

Any pics appreciated for ideas!

At the mo i have the hutches in a row at the back of the house, the frenchies shed is about halfway down the garden as it has an enclosure attatched & i`m hoping to put the shed we`re arranging for Mork & Mindy on the other side.
The runs are scattered about the garden depending where the longest grass is!
We`re fortunate as we now have a pretty big garden but our last one was pretty small and it just meant the runs were closer together but i didn`t have any problems with upset bunnies. :D
On the odd occasion that a bunny has objected to one nearby i just put a board inbetween so they can`t see each other & `hey presto`, problem solved. :D
Will get some piccies tomorrow for you. Nothing posh though i`m afraid. :wink:

Su.x

Don't worry, I don't want 'posh' - our garden's an absolute mess!! I have a large shed with Pippa and MJ in one half and the other half stuffed full of junk and garden tools. I need to clear this and the boy pigs are going in the other half. The problem I have is the shed's in the sun in summer so gets hot, so need to work out how to shade it. I want to put a run at the side of it for the buns.

Then outside the back of the house is an area about 10ft x 17ft which is barren and in the shade which seems to me ideal for hutches/runs. I've bought some hutches for the piggies which can be brought out in hot weather. Now Pippa and MJ have got used to the space in the shed I don't want to confine them to a hutch/run though and MJ is quite a big bun anyway. I would love a pair of netherland dwarfs and eventually French Lops.

You're very lucky to have the space!!

Back