• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Angel & Digby

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
Thought i better get some new piccies of these 2 as i haven`t posted any of them for a while. As you can see they`re both still as lovely as ever. :D

PICT1060.jpg

Digby taking in the morning sun whilst munching on his breakfast.
At the mo i`m having to feed them seperately as Angel was being a bit of a piggy! :roll: :lol: :lol:

PICT1061.jpg

Angel tucking into her brekkie.

PICT1063.jpg

Venturing out into their enclosure.

PICT1077.jpg

Digby having a siesta.

Hope you like,
Su.x

:p :p :p :p Aaaaawwwwwwwww :!: :!: :!: :p :p Can I bunny nap them please Sue, they are gorgeous with a capital G!!.
XX

karen354 said:
Oh what adorable buns :love: :love: .... Have many have you got ?
Looks like you have a large garden ?

I`ve got 12 bunnies at the mo but fingers crossed am hoping to increase that in the not too distant future. :wink:
We`ve only lived here since the end of October But yes the garden is massive. :D And i`ve got loads of plans for it, mainly connected to the bunnies. :D

Su.x

Adele said:
:p :p :p :p Aaaaawwwwwwwww :!: :!: :!: :p :p Can I bunny nap them please Sue, they are gorgeous with a capital G!!.
XX

Thankyou Adele,
But in answer to your question i`m afraid i have to say `no` with a capital N!! I`d be lost without my teddy bears!!!! :D

Su.x

Back