• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pictures of Jen and new arrival... blind bunny Harley!

Morrigan1981

Mama Doe
I've been very remiss and despite having Harley for four days now, haven't posted up any pictures of the wee man! :lol: This is me trying to redeem myself :D

Introducing.... gorgeous Harley!

Harley1.jpg

Having a nubile young wife is exhausting ;)

Harley2.jpg

Harley3.jpg

With his beautiful bunny wife Jen :love: (it's impossible to get good photos of them together because Jen moves so fast! :lol:)

HarleyandJen1.jpg

HarleyandJen2.jpg

HarleyandJen3.jpg

Cheeky Jen in her play tunnel (look how affronted she looks to find my camera in there too! :lol: )

Jen1.jpg

Finally... I could only post this picture on here :oops: I'm keeping a close eye on Harley and trying to get him to eat more hay. He had a full check up at the vets on Thursday and his teeth are generally fine - no spurs - but there is some slight misalignment of his molars. Just look how small his poos are compared to Jens though (Harley's poo on the right, Jen's to the left). He's eating fine and only softly grinds his teeth when I stroke his nose and my vet is convinced he's fine, but I'm keeping a very close eye on this bun and weighing him daily to watch for changes. He's going back to the vets on Thurs this coming week :?

poos.jpg

Harley is a very, very special bun :love: His blindness is hardly apparent - he runs about and gets in mischief just like any other bun :love: :love: I've really fallen head over heels for him and him and Jen look so happy together :love:

Tracie x

Thank you :D

Jen really does look after Harley. She was very concerned this evening when I was putting Harley's eye drops in and came dashing up to take a look and make sure I wasn't doing anything remiss to her husbun :no: :lol:

Thank you

Jen really does look after Harley. She was very concerned this evening when I was putting Harley's eye drops in and came dashing up to take a look and make sure I wasn't doing anything remiss to her husbun

:lol: :lol: I'm so pleased harleys found that forever home with a beautiful wife :D it's so wonderful to read the happy ending....
A big big well done firstly to Sooz for taking Harley on & getting him well & then to you for making his life very very happy :love: :love:

OMG they are both stunning! :love: :love: I think Jen's colouring is gorgeous, and Harley's little face... AW!!! :lol:

AMETHYST

Back