• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

MESSAGE FOR JILL .....HONEYBUNNYS

Hi Jill,
Just to let you know the trio are doing great. They settled in straight away and are eating okay. I have noticed that Joey although the smaller of the trio is the leader, although when being held and when in the house seems to be the more wary of the three. The other two groom him then it is Monicas turn to be groomed then Phebe. It is always in that order. When eating... Joey is first there and then he allows Monica in but Phebe is always last. Monica is a good girl and doesn't mind being held, but Phebe loves the fuss. Once she is settled in your arms she loves it. She is the less wary and loves to hunt round to see what is about. When I put the others back in the cage they just cuddle up as if to say 'Thank goodness that woman has put us down' but Phebe looks round as if to say 'Is that it? I was enjoying that' One thing I noticed today is Phebe is pulling bits of fur out.... not a lot but I thought she may be having a false pregnancy.
Anyway must go it is Harrys turn for the kisses and hugs and run round, and you know how he loves his fuss!
Speak to you soon.
Luv Carol

Back