• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is he lonely?

flopsy752

Young Bun
:D I have just spent ages grooming and giving love to flopsy(below.) He enjoyed it tones and was licking the carpet lots! :D He is back in the conservitery and is grooming on of my trainers. He is alone in there, so i think he gets lonely in the night time, do you think i should get him a girlfriend? and does anyone know any rabbit rehome centres in Lincoln? I do have 8 other rabbits in the back garden but there to use to the outdoors and i think they wont like it indoors
Love Robyn, Flopsy and the backyard bunnies
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww bless a girlfriend would be great :D I think my Buttons id lonely to, as he sits in his run ad lies there and he's alone most of the time in the garden except when i'm out there. Probs is mine isn't neuterd yet so he can't have another rabbit yet :(

Is flopsy neuterd i would think of getting him a friend, plus a good excuse to get another rabbit :lol:

Back